Cottage Plank Line
Pressure Treated Wood – Outdoor Tiles (Wide Board)
Bring the warmth of the cottage lifestyle to your doorstep with the classic feel of wooden balcony tiles as a substitute for the traditional deck. Our durable pressure treated pine deck tiles stand up to nature’s elements while retaining their natural beauty. With no staining or further treatment required, you’ll enjoy the excitement of your new outdoor flooring without the hassles of maintenance and for years to come. For those who desire a rustic finish in a cost-effective solution, they are well suited to any application of your choice including patio resurfacing and terrace flooring as popular upgrade options.
Note: Installation styles available – Checkerboard
Images: Treated Sienna Brown
- Horizontal and lateral drainage when laid directly on a foundation
- Comes equipped with built-on treated wood risers
- Composed of 9 pressure treated wood ‘wide’ slat boards
- Chemically treated to withstand rot, decay, termites and fungus
- 2 year protection repair service included
- 35 year limited warranty
H: 1.25” x W: 23.75” x L: 23.75”
Dimensions (Surface Boards ea.)
H: 0.5” x W: 2.44” x L: 23.75”
8.78 lbs. / 3.98 kg.
PAD (partly air dried) grade 2 wood or better - spruce/pine mixture