Upgrade your Outdoor Space in Mississauga with Deck Tiles
Looking to add more life to your outdoor space? You’ve come to the right place! At Designer Deck, we’ve got solutions for every type of exterior, whether you’ve got a big deck, a modest patio, a small balcony, a rooftop terrace, or a pool deck. Create a sanctuary for your family and friends right outside the door of your Mississauga home with our beautiful, durable deck tiles!
Advantages of Outdoor Flooring Tiles
Mississauga has wonderful parks to play in, but it’s nice to have your own relaxing outdoor space where you can kick off your shoes, entertain family and friends, and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature. If your balcony or deck could use improvement, outdoor deck tiles might be the answer. Our tiles offer these unique advantages:
- Ease of Installation: You don’t need to be a professional or have pro-level tools to install outdoor deck tiles. You do need basic familiarity with power tools and be able to take accurate measurements, but someone with moderate DIY skills can manage an installation project. We offer online instructions to assist you, and we can also arrange for installation services through our approved expert contractors.
- Portability and Reusability: Designer Deck’s outdoor flooring tiles are not permanently attached to the original surface, which makes them easy to remove and transport. If you move to a new home, your deck tiles can move with you, and you can purchase additional tiles if you don’t have enough for your new space. If you’re worried about the winter weather in Mississauga, you can also put them in storage for the winter, either at our facility or in your own storage space.
- Versatility: You can achieve a wide variety of looks with outdoor patio flooring tiles. Our product comes in an impressive range of finishes, colours, materials, and sizes. You can design different floors by mixing and matching tiles into a custom design, opt for a border, or alternate the direction of your tiles for a parquet effect.
- Superior Water Drainage: Our deck tiles don’t rest on risers, not directly on the surface of your balcony, leaving enough space for drainage and airflow. This spacing helps prevent moisture accumulation and the development of rot and mildew.
- Easy Maintenance: Designer Deck’s balcony floor tiles can be removed and replaced individually if they are damaged or if you want to change the design.
Deck Tile Applications for Mississauga Homes
Deck tiles are remarkably versatile. The only limit to how you can use them is your imagination. They sit on risers that provide a level, stable surface, so the condition of the original surface is not as much of a barrier as it would be for traditional decking options such as pressure-treated boards.
- Balcony tiles: Even small condo or apartment balconies can become outdoor oases with the right balcony flooring. You’ll be happy to be out on your balcony and to have friends visit with this high-quality upgrade. Our installers will check on your building’s regulations to ensure you’re within their guidelines, so once your new floor is in, you can start enjoying it worry-free! If you move, the system is easy to remove and reinstall at a new place. Should you want to remove and store your deck tiles during those chilly Mississauga winters, we’ve got you covered with our repair, removal, and storage service.
- Rooftop terraces: Rooftops are underappreciated relaxation spots. Why not convert yours into a cool spot for entertaining or getting away from the hustle and bustle of daily life in Mississauga? Outdoor patio tiles are the perfect solution for turning these unused spaces into your very own rooftop paradise.
- Patios and decks: Your patio or deck probably gets a lot of use. Make it more comfortable, attractive, and safe to walk on by re-covering it with deck tiles. They can go over your existing pavers or gravel and can blend in beautifully with the exterior of your home and any existing outdoor structures or backyard features. With their durable construction and fade-proof materials, outdoor deck tiles will last through the busiest Mississauga summer party seasons.
Outdoor Patio Flooring in Mississauga
Explore our full line of products and our gallery to see what our outdoor deck tiles can look like in your space. We think you’ll be inspired to bring these looks into your own home. Stuck between 2 or 3 options? Try our comparison tool to see how they measure up against each other.
Outdoor patio tiles are available through our Mississauga location in a variety of materials, including:
- Pressure-treated wood: Ideal for casual applications and cottages, these tiles will retain their beauty and integrity for many years to come.
- Recycled plastic: Concerned about the environment? Our recycled plastic tiles divert waste from landfills. Stunningly stylish, these durable, high-quality tiles come in a range of attractive colours.
- Wood plastic composite: These outdoor flooring tiles are made of a proprietary mixture specifically designed to weather the Mississauga climate season after season.
- Thermory hardwood: This luxurious decking material will add an element of sophistication to your outdoor spaces. Made from specially treated North American White Ash, this product is impervious to the elements and will retain its natural beauty over many years.
- Western Red Cedar: Few things evoke the character of the Canadian outdoors the way cedar does. Perfect for indoor or outdoor applications, cedar resists water, rot, and insects, giving it the staying power you want in a flooring product.
We’re excited that you’re thinking about upgrading your outdoor space! If you need help with planning, explore our guides, and feel free to contact us with your questions or to speak to a deck design expert.
Designer Deck was founded in 1983 and continues to proudly serve Mississauga residents as a family-owned business. We are focused on providing you with innovative products and the excellent customer service that is the cornerstone of our business. Connect with us for more information about our products, installation services, and design tips. If you’d prefer an at-home visit, we are happy to bring our store to your door!