Elevated Porcelain Tiles – Outdoor/Indoor Tiles
Designer Deck is proud to announce a revolutionary one of a kind, structural support system designed to hold porcelain or ceramic floor tiles, for both outdoor and indoor applications. Introducing, Porsets – Elevated Flooring Systems. The bar doesn’t set any higher than this patent pending elevated foundation for porcelain pavers; our new Porsets structural support system has the ability to be custom levelled to perfection and provide maximum breathability, water flow, versatility and ample space to run electrical wiring, plant watering feed tubes or other materials underneath. It does not require any grout, mortar/thin set nor does it attach in anyway to the surface it sits upon. As a result of this coining feature, changing your flooring to customize your taste can be done in minutes!
The list of added benefits continues, with considerable cost savings in this innovative support system. Porsets has been designed to hold a 3/8” tile, as opposed to the industry standard thickness of ¾”. This reduction in size equals less money in parts, while maintaining and improving durability. For interior applications, ceramics can be used in place of porcelain, which in turn offers additional savings. With all these incredible benefits and dynamic features, porcelain pavers are now far more attainable as a viable option for your outdoor oasis. Consider using this beautiful flooring solution for indoor basements, high traffic areas, terraces and condo balconies with inconsistent or uneven surfaces. Porsets elevated floor tiles add depth, luxury, modernism and extreme customization. They will leave your outdoor/indoor liveable area emanating with class, at an affordable price.
- Reduction in tile size, from a ¾” industry standard to 3/8” thickness offers considerable savings
- Completely open and free drainage when laid directly on a foundation
- Includes Designer Deck’s propriety structural support system & porcelain tile
- Structural support system connects together for added durability.
- Adjustable pedestal feet allow for precision levelling and are available for order in longer lengths to accommodate height variations.
- Porcelain performs wonderfully as an exterior material
- Frames can be used with ceramic tiling for interior applications only
- Frames sold separately – please inquire
- Use your own choice of porcelain tile – customer must supply (24”x 24” only)
- 5 year limited lifetime warranty
Dimensions (Assembled Frame w/Porcelain)
H: 2.75 – 3.5” x W: 23.75” x L: 23.75”
- Structural Support Frame: 4.68 lbs. / 2.12 kg.
- Porcelain/Ceramic Tile: 17.22 lbs. / 7.81 kg.
21.9 lbs. / 6.27 kg.
Note: Weight may vary depending on Porcelain/Ceramic Tile of choice
Maximum Static Load(per tile):
400 lbs. / 181.44 kg.
Zinc plated (Galvanized) Aluminium