Adjustable Deck Pedestals for Elevated Porcelain Tile Flooring
Designer Deck is proud to announce a revolutionary one-of-a-kind structural support system designed to hold porcelain or ceramic floor tiles for outdoor and indoor applications. Introducing, Porsets – Elevated Flooring Systems. The bar doesn’t set any higher than this patent pending elevated foundation for porcelain pavers. Our new Porsets structural support system can be custom levelled to perfection and provide maximum breathability, water flow, versatility, and ample space to run electrical wiring, plant watering feed tubes or other materials underneath. It does not require any grout or mortar/thin set, nor does it fasten in any way to the surface upon which it sits. As a result of this coining feature, changing your raised flooring to customize your taste can be done in minutes!
Advantages of an Adjustable Pedestal System for Your Deck:
- A raised floor system using adjustable height pedestals creates a natural void between your decking, balcony or roof surface, allowing any rainwater to run freely to drains, preventing unwanted moisture, mildew and ponding that could cause long-term problems. This raised flooring also creates plenty of access for running pipes and cables, keeping them hidden for a clean look to your deck.
- Adjustable tile pedestals are easy to install and help reduce material and labor costs. Our proprietary system can handle a 3/8” thick tile as opposed to the industry standard ¾” for which you pay more. They even have the capability of handling far more weight loads.
- Adjustable tile pedestals allow for plum leveling with the slope of any surface using micro adjustments with the built-in feet.
- They require minimal maintenance. Easy access enables you to lift the tiling to regularly clean underneath and even remove the product for necessary renovations.
Our adjustable pedestal frames include the choice of three porcelain tile finishes. However, if you wish to source a tile top of your own choice, any standard 3/8” porcelain tile can be installed the same way and at no additional cost.
Elevated Porcelain Tiles – Outdoor/Indoor Tiles
The list of added benefits continues, with considerable cost savings in this innovative support system. Porsets have been designed to hold a 3/8” porcelain tile, as opposed to the industry standard thickness of ¾.” This reduction in size equals lower materials costs, and labor while maintaining and improving durability. For interior applications, ceramics can be used in place of porcelain, which in turn offers additional savings. With all these incredible benefits and dynamic features, porcelain pavers are far more attainable as a viable option for your outdoor oasis. Consider using this beautiful porcelain tile flooring solution for indoor basements, high-traffic areas, terraces, and condo balconies with irregular or uneven surfaces. Porsets raised floor tiles add depth, luxury and modernism emanating with class; at an affordable price.
A Porsets Elevated Pedestal System from Designer Deck is a superior solution for your raised floor. From standard patios and rooftop terraces to poolside decks, an elevated deck with porcelain tiles is an elegant way to show off your outdoor living space. Contact Designer Deck today to learn more about raised floor tiles and pedestals.
- Reduction in tile size, from a ¾” industry standard to 3/8” thickness offers considerable savings
- Completely open and free drainage when laid directly on a foundation
- Includes Designer Deck’s propriety structural support system & porcelain tile
- Structural support system connects together for added durability.
- Adjustable pedestal feet allow for precision levelling and are available for order in longer lengths to accommodate height variations.
- Porcelain performs wonderfully as an exterior material
- Frames can be used with ceramic tiling for interior applications only
- Frames sold separately – please inquire
- Use your own choice of porcelain tile – customer must supply (24”x 24” only)
- 5 year limited lifetime warranty
Dimensions (Assembled Frame w/Porcelain)
H: 2.75 – 3.5” x W: 23.75” x L: 23.75”
- Structural Support Frame: 4.68 lbs. / 2.12 kg.
- Porcelain/Ceramic Tile: 17.22 lbs. / 7.81 kg.
21.9 lbs. / 6.27 kg.
Note: Weight may vary depending on Porcelain/Ceramic Tile of choice
Maximum Static Load(per tile):
400 lbs. / 181.44 kg.
Zinc plated (Galvanized) Aluminium