Terms & Conditions
Designer Deck is pleased to offer our valued customers a limited repair service conducted on-site. If you should experience any issues with:
- Cracking or warping of the wood products
- Uneven tiles on the surface
- Loose slats
We will replace the defective parts if assessed defective. Our limited repair policy guarantees servicing the tile two times within two years from the installation date. Problems concerning uneven product and/or cracking/warping will be assessed on a case by case basis.
Our professional contractors can quickly determine the problem. We will fairly assess the situation and if there is no legitimate defect, a good will visit will be applied to your account.
*Travel charges may apply (inquire)
We will replace the defective parts if assessed defective; Our limited repair policy guarantees service two times within two years from the date of purchase.
*Shipping or travel charges may be applicable outside of Toronto/GTA . Please inquire for further details.
Our experienced contractors are here to install your new tiling or lighting efficiently and professionally. We work by appointment at your convenience. Upon arranging an appointment to have your new purchase installed, we request the following:
- Elevator service is arranged prior to installation. If service is unavailable, a rescheduling fee of $75 will apply following the first half hour of installation time and will be added to the balance.
- The surface cleared of debris, objects and/or furniture before contractor arrives. A fee of $25 per/hr is applicable and will be applied to the balance.
- A minimum cancellation notice of 24 hrs in advance. A fee of $75 is applicable and will be applied to the balance.
- The balance of your order be paid in full upon completion of installation
- No verbal agreements will be accepted